RE: Nose grease

Thanks  for all the replies and suggestions.

Even though my 50D has Live View after forty or so years of the view finder I can't get used to it.  So I keep using the viewfinder.

Originally when I asked about nose grease I found the Hoodman Eyecup .  I thought maybe , just maybe.  When I was asked for my Christmas wish list I put that on it.  It does it's job, as designed and described, well but it isn't long enough, or my nose is too long 8^), to keep the smear off the LCD.

As to the plastic stickons, I considered them but since it would be one more thing in my bag I decided to stick with the small spray bottle of lens cleaner and the microfiber cloth that I already carry for my eyeglasses.  Using the eyeglass stuff is also something I don't have to toss or carry around till I find a trash container.

And Trevor, consider adding a feature that will point the camera where you are looking while it is hanging on you chest.....

Thanks again for the replies and comments and suggestions

Bob