Leica lens hood help

I am wondering if anyone has this specific Leica lens hood:

Leica 12459 Metal Lens Hood with Cap + 50mm

 and if so, would they be willing to send me the following measurements:

Depth of the shade front to back (from where it mounts on the lens to the very front edge)
Diameter of the circle where it mounts on the lens.

I am trying to determine if I can repurpose this lens hood and can't find the measurements anywhere.

Thanks in advance.

Lea

all the technique in the world doesn't make up for the inability to notice. ~e.erwit