Re: Remove photos from old album

I have tried to lift the photos.  The edges come free easily, but about
half an inch from the edge the glue is holding fast.  I don't want to
tug too hard on this photos as they are quite old and important to the
organization that owns them (the Rochester Numismatic Association).  The
photos date to the 1920s.  There are also paper items and silk ribbons.
I don't want to pull on those at all.

Thanks,
Tim