Remove photos from old album

Hopefully someone has some good advice on this.  How can I set my old
photos free?

I have an old scrap book (photo album) and I want to remove the photos,
clippings, and ribbons.  These are the cardboard pages with a sticky
glue that holds the items and a plastic cover sheet.  The sheets are
about 20 years old and the glue has yellowed.

I don't think solvents (even water) are an option because of the mix of
photos, newspaper, and cloth.  Perhaps cold or heat will loosen the
glue.

Thanks,
Tim