RE: PF member's exhibit on 13 NOV 2010

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated NOV 13,
2010. Authors
with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html
include:

        Lea Murphy - Christie, Grace and Alfred
[Chris] A lovely family group. This is something that I don't have.

        John Palcewski - Cynthia & Sappho
[Chris] Again, another lovely family group.

        Emily Ferguson - twins
[Chris] A nice joke image.
        Pini Vollach - Nothing
[Chris] There is quite a lot of nothing in this image.
        Rubin F. Diehl - RoboTrain
[Chris] Is it a "robot" train? With no crew to guide it? I thought at first
it was the back view of a computer mouse.

        Trevor Cunningham - flame tree leaves
[Chris] This is a strange image. It seems over-exposed in the middle.

        Dan Mitchell - Bell Tower
[Chris] This is the sort of thing you see in almost every English village.
It has the air of serenity abut it.
        David Dyer-Bennet - Skinner Memorial Chapel (east face)
                            at Carleton College
[Chris] A good image, technically. I was once given the project of
photographing churches but there similarity made it a drudge so I only took
a few.

Chris.