Sent: Monday, November 15, 2010 7:57 AM
Subject: RE: PF member's exhibit on 13 NOV 2010

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated NOV 13,
2010. Authors
with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html
       Rubin F. Diehl - RoboTrain
[Chris] Is it a "robot" train? With no crew to guide it? I thought at first
it was the back view of a computer mouse.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lea Murphy" <lea@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2010 5:41 PM
Subject: gallery review
     Rubin F. Diehl - RoboTrain

I have no idea what I'm looking at in this image. A subway car? I'm not sure what a Eurotrian is but I really, really like this image. It reminds me of a science fiction creature with one big, red eye. Your tones are wonderful here.