Re: Nikon D700 connection to computer

Title: Re: Nikon D700 connection to computer
Thanks Hans, not using Lightroom 3 yet, my Mac won't run it apparently, so need to upgrade to a newer Intel Mac.

Think I've worked this out though - I need to buy something called Control Pro. (Or Lightroom 3, and a new computer).

Money money money!

Cheers,
Jonathan.