RE: PF member's exhibit on 13 NOV 2010

On Behalf Of David Dyer-Bennet:

Pini Vollach -- Nothing -- It was nothing!  Really!  (title of a 1969
story by Theodore Sturgeon that you just reminded me of).

  I really do not understand what are you saying about the image.
  Maybe the reason is that I am not familiar with the mentioned story.

Trevor Cunningham [trevor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] wrote:

Pini Vollach -- Not much to say here. The tonal range is pretty wide.
Thank you, but this was not my reason to exhibit this image.

Lea Murphy [lea@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] wrote:

      Pini Vollach - Nothing

		That's a whole bunch of nothing. I'm delighted by the order
within what appears to be a very chaotic image.

Thank you Lea, This exactly was my reason to exhibit this image.
One morning I looked at the little  pine forest against my window and could
isolate a portion with an internal order.
I took some shots and found later on the computer that contrast b&W image is
the best way to show it.

Some pine branches are "Nothing" as a picture's subject.
The internal order is.
Maybe only Lea and me can see it.
I'm not sure "Nothing" is the best name for the image.

Thanks to all who contribute their thoughts.

Pini Vollach