Re: PF members exhibit on 06 NOV 10

On 07-Nov-10 22:30, Roger Eichhorn wrote:

In the mid 1950s I was stuck in DC by weather on a trip to an aerospace conference in Gainesville.  I visited the Lincoln Memorial at night while a crew was scrambling all over Abe's statute cleaning it.  But, I didn't have a camera, except the one in my head!  Don't forget your camera!  And check the settings before you shoot!

I was about 20 years behind you, but I shot something similar there in 1975. Just two workers, not a big crew.

<http://theonlinephotographer.typepad.com/the_online_photographer/2007/10/perseverance.html>

Dragaera: http://dragaera.info