Re: PF members exhibit on 06 NOV 10

In the mid 1950s I was stuck in DC by weather on a trip to an aerospace conference in Gainesville.  I visited the Lincoln Memorial at night while a crew was scrambling all over Abe's statute cleaning it.  But, I didn't have a camera, except the one in my head!  Don't forget your camera!  And check the settings before you shoot!

On 7 Nov 2010, at 10:12 PM, Jerry McCown wrote:

> I also feel the Lincoln Memorial photographs better at night...

Roger