RE: PF members exhibit on 06 NOV 10

The WWII memorial at night gives you many opportunities.  It is located at the end of the reflection pools in front of the Lincoln Memorial and near the Washington Monument. The water and numerous aspects of that memorial coupled with the other two gives you a LOT of different angles, etc. to be inventive.

I also feel the Lincoln Memorial photographs better at night...

From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Galen A Grimes
Sent: Sunday, November 07, 2010 6:22 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: PF members exhibit on 06 NOV 10

I'm going to Washington D.C. in two weeks and since I will be there at night I want to get some nighttime photos of the DC sites. Can anyone recommend any good locations for getting good shots?

Thanks in advance.

Galen

--

Galen A. Grimes

Associate Professor of Information Sciences and Technology

Penn State University – Greater Allegheny Campus

4000 University Drive

McKeesport, PA 15132  ~  412-675-9479

gagrimes@xxxxxxx