RE: PF members exhibit on 10-23-10

          Rene M Hales - A Castle Walk
I like it, don't know why. The bench is in a big contrast to the whole image
what brings it to be the subject.

          Emily Ferguson - Favorite eatery
Crop the top !

          John Palcewski - Passionate Pakistani
Very good portrait

          Valery Firsov - Betrothal.
You cropped it too tight. Not working for me.

          Peeter Vissak - Summer at last
Look funny. If this was your intension - you succeeded
Please send bigger images.

          Dan Mitchell - Church Tower Clock
Yes, the IS working good.

          Yoram Gelman - Morning Table
Nice and calm image with good composition that can tell us something about
the photographer house.

Thanks to all the contributors.

Pini