Re: Peripheral hardware question

I don't have a large photo production, so I use DVDs that get burned whenever I reach the 4.5 Gb quota. I ocassionally must retrieve something from the backups and have had no problems so far.

A friend recommended *internal* drives and an adaptor cable. Its troublesome if you don't like opening the CPU and making connections, but definitely cheaper and maybe more reliable.

He advises that new models, specially the largest capacity ones, are not to be trusted (something along the lines of new tech needs testing).

2 cents.

www.alberto-tirado.com