Re: Peripheral hardware question

Yup Don. I have had the same problem. Lost EVERYTHING 6 months ago when an external drive adapter unit fried my main drive and my backup drive in quick succession...

 Thinking of investing in a DROBO which is a "Raid-type of thing" that takes a few hard drives and you can pull out or change any drive at any time and you still keep all your data. A friend of mine has one in NYC and it seems to work well.

He has huge files cos he shoot's on 6x7 and scans negs in at ridiculous res. he's had it over a year and... So far so good.

Herschel
(Now in Santa Fe NM)