Can I please ask a favor?

Hello all,

Apologies for this being off-topic, but I would appreciate your help. I am
reworking my wife's web site for her spa business and am also doing a
usability study for one of my grad school classes. I would be grateful if
any of you would be willing to take the survey at the link below. The class
is working on a usability study for the site- to assist disabled persons
have a better experience when using the website. Again, any help would be
appreciated. We'd love to have 30 people take the site survey!

Here's the link:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LS560UsabilitySurvey

Thanks for any help you may be able to give. I truly appreciate it!

Cordially,

Mark Lent