Re: "Super" macro...Andy?

Isn't a true "macro" lens also a "flat field lens"?  I was taught that a true macro was capable of maintaining focus across a flat object like a postage stamp or a photograph or anything  else that is flat.   So a macro lens is different than a macro focusing lens.  At least that what I was taught.....

Bob