Re: "Super" macro...Andy?

I am not sure camera makers supply bellows attachments anymore but Novoflex still makes a number of sophisticated quality bellows units for most cameras and Fotodix sells bellows as well.  They are not totally dead.  I still use a Novoflex automatic aperture bellows from the 70s on my Nikon DSLRs.
Don