Re: PF Exhibit on 06-26-10

Sorry, what's missing is what would have been my "Additional
Comments," which did not appear  under the image in the PF gallery:

"I made this image to accompany my short story, 'Marry Me,' posted on
LiveJournal, here:"

http://forioscribe.livejournal.com/576829.html#cutid1

The assembly of the disparate items in dim light--a perfume bottle,
cork, pig's thighbone, onion, feather, and garlic--represent the
nature of imperfect memory.   An odd mess, intelligible only to the
one looking back at a complex,  difficult relationship.