Re: PF Exhibit on 06-26-10

At 9:20 PM -0700 6/26/10, Andrew Sharpe wrote:
 >          Emily Ferguson - Sea Mist swirls over the mouth of the
 >                           Acushnet River at sunset

A long title for a photograph. Or is that the description, and "Lotta
rain" the title? Anyway, it's a rather moody piece. I think I'd like it
more if the horizon was straightened, and if the sky was brighter,
accentuating the reflection in the water.

Interesting. The photo title is what the weekly email says. Somehow the title of the previous photo I submitted is still on the page.

I'm not sure brightening the sky would enhance the reflection but I might give it a try. In the moment when this happened the horizon was pretty hard to see - the moment where the sky turns into water was nearly imperceptible. I must say, if the horizon is not straight, it must be off by a miniscule amount, however.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx