Re: Gallery review

Lea,

Thank you for taking the time to make your thoughtful comments.

Yes, the shadow pattern is not as pronounced as on my image of Jordana I posted prevously, but it is there. The sun was a bit filtered by thin clouds. The fingertips are a bit odd but that is where they happened to fall. Valya's breasts and areola are not what we usually see in nudes but they are an element of why I wanted to work with her and will again.

Mark Harris

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lea Murphy" <lea@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<SNIP>
Subject: Gallery review

<SNIP>
Mark Harris - Valya Shadowed I'm not really seeing so much shadow pattern. Her forward breast with its areola being neither completely firm nor completely saggy is a huge roadblock keeping this image from working for me....my eye keeps stopping there. The finger tips just visible on her left arm are also a distraction though her pose is nice and believable.
<SNIP>
your kids . my camera . we'll click
www.leamurphy.com