Re: EpsonR800 was Re: Corelating in Camera Pixel Count (RAW format) and file ...

Lea,

That is indeed the way it used to work and still does on my G4 running Tiger, but with Leopard and now Snow Leopard on my Macbook Pro and the latest Epson software, all of those settings have disappeared.  Epson has a FAQ that asks what happened and Epson answered that they changed the designations of their paper -- a different question!

Roger