Re: EpsonR800 was Re: Corelating in Camera Pixel Count (RAW format) and file ...

Hmmm.

I don't use the R800 but I do use three different Epson printers on macs and they all allow me to access paper type from within the print dialog box.

Assuming you're printing from Photoshop go to File>Print

The print button may look like this: Print...

Click it and it will open another dialog box

Within that box you'll select your printer and any presets you may have created.

There is an area with a drop down arrow.

The default on mine is set to Layout

Click that dropdown and you'll see Print Settings

Within that dialog box you can select your paper type.

I use a 2200, 2400 and a 3800 and they all have this option in one fashion or another.

Hope this is helpful.

Lea