Re: Corelating in Camera Pixel Count (RAW format) and file size?

James:

some interesting thoughts of your own there Jim!

I don't print any of my own images anymore either. Most go online only and any
prints for framing is done at a lab. I tired of dried up ink print heads,
expensive ink carts, and new printer upgrades. I have a cheap inkjet colour printer that comes out once a year for New Years card and that's the only time
it's used.

I was wondering this the other day.. how many of us have or still use inkjet printers at home?

I used a really nice Canon 8x10 printer for a long time, then bought the i9950 canon A3 printer, a bulk ink system and..

.. lot interest in it

The few digital images I print these days are done on RA4 from digital, the film images are all RA4

and I confess, with a rather nice black and white darkroom, I still find it so much quicker and easier to develop and print there than from a PC

many others here abandoned their inkjets, or are they still in use, heavy, light or otherwise?

karl