Re: gallery review

Hi Bob,

I understand the image much better now, and can appreciate it more after all this discussion.  I'm a little surprised that the image elicited such a blizzard of comments.  With all the soft porn we see daily via television and advertising, I thought we'd be past such things as a "calendar" (my description, not Russ') or pinup photo.

Live and learn, I guess {:->

Marilyn