Re: gallery review

That was my whole idea...........

A pretty girl in a cute outfit.

As I mentioned................
I was going after the pin up style of the 50's.

Anything more that YOU may
read in to is not my problem.

Russ
R.E. Baker Photography

My specialty is Theatrical Photography

I do an occasional  Glamour/Boudoir
sitting here and there.........

PhotoRoy6@xxxxxxx wrote:
I had a totally different reaction to the Russ' photo.. I thought it was trite and unsexual.-- No big breasts hanging out, no wicked look on the model's face, pose not really that revealing, just a thrown back image to the '50s. style. I think peoples reactions show more about themselves than what the photo presents. Roy