Re: gallery review

To answer your question, I have to say, "YES!"

Bob

On 5/11/2010 5:39 AM, MichaelHughes7A@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 11/05/2010 00:16:23 GMT Daylight Time, images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
.  It's only about the costume and attitude which are both offensive to women.
Years ago as a student I travelled to college regularly with a lecturer at the adjacent College of Art. He worked in the field of Fashion and Design.  He was often asked to speak to groups outside the college - women's associations of one kind and another.

His answer to the question 'Why do women wear what they do/' was simply 'To annoy other women'

Did the young lady in question succeed?

--

                           /////
                          ( O O )