Re: Gallery Comments

I'm sorry, but that is just not true!  Many of the people in those buildings are dedicated art lovers, outdoors people, etc.  In the midst of the 80 recession, the people of Houston stepped up and found about $100 million to build the Wortham Center, which houses the Houston Opera and Houston Ballet.  These organizations are well supported.

Roger