Re: Gallery Comments

2010/5/1 Marilyn <marilyn160@xxxxxxxxxxx>
These are going to be quick and short comments, but if I don't do it now, I may not get around to it:

Guy Glorieux
Three colors:  I find this interesting that in one building's windows the sunrise is blue and in the other building's windows, red (well . . . pink).  It's kind of sad that people are corralled in these skyscrapers for a huge part of their lives.  How do they ever get to enjoy nature?

Marylin,

They are more than happy to stay in these buildongs.  They only know about nature - as a concept - through the National Geographic Channel.  And then, there is a rumor that the National Geographic Channel is all filmed in a dedicated studio...  -:)

G.