Gallery Comments

These are going to be quick and short comments, but if I don't do it now, I may not get around to it:

Jim Davis
Storm Over Fuji City:  I find this fascinating.  It's almost two different photographs - one of the mountain and one of the city beneath the clouds.   it must have been difficult to expose properly because of the contrast of the snow and the darker city, but it turned out well.

David Small
Naked Cowgirl:  I have to wonder why this lady is doing this.  It doesn't look as if she is enjoying it - she looks very sad and tired.  I hope people are kind to her when they come in contact with her.

Guy Glorieux
Three colors:  I find this interesting that in one building's windows the sunrise is blue and in the other building's windows, red (well . . . pink).  It's kind of sad that people are corralled in these skyscrapers for a huge part of their lives.  How do they ever get to enjoy nature?

Dan Mitchell
Country Cottage:  What a beautiful setting.  As someone suggested maybe burning some texture into the cottage may help, but this is a beautiful scene, regardless.  I really enjoy the feeling I get while looking at this.

Alan Zinn
Canopic:  Very interesting and I like the information this photogrpah passes along.  The photogrpaher in the photograph is a little distracting, but it is part of the whole, so it works.

Hans Klemmer
Girl, Amritsar India:  I like this very much - especially the folds in the white scarf, but I'd like to see a little more of her eye.

I'm going to have to finish commenting later - "I'm late, I'm late for a very important date."

Marilyn