RE: Comments from the Creator of "The Photograph"

Hi all,

I’ve sat on the sideline reading all of this and am JUST amazed…

Most all of you here are involved with education and teaching, so I am really surprised that there is the squelching that’s going on here. I’m also shocked that some of you would take another photographers image and start cropping and rotating it. Amazing. I live in Alabama and I’d thought that people here were up tight. WOW… some of you beat them cold.  Really amazing that such a stink can be made over a simple nude.

Mark Lent