Re: My legs hurt

Thanks for sharing the experience and the video.

Interesting that the demand for prints seems to have been concentrated on the final rounds. With 300 participants I would have thought the 'this is me' competing pictures would have had a wider market than the ' this is the guy who beat me and all the rest' picture.

Did the contestants come from a wide geographical such that it was impractical to sell them pictures after the event?

Maybe on line sales to martial arts afficianados are inhibited by them having hit the Any key too hard in some past moment of frustration or anger.

Michael