Re: Redux: Adding photo to Flickr group

At 12:37 PM -0600 2/10/10, David Dyer-Bennet wrote:
Those are about the same limits I've chosen (I waffle on the vertical, in
this era of 16:9 screens).  You an print a 4x6 nearly anybody would be
perfectly happy with from that, but I don't think 4x6 prints of my photos
ever constituted a viable commercial market.

viable commercial market is the web - if you think a printable 4x6 is not viable, you're missing the point.

Even billboards only require 2ppi. And they should be earning you 6 or 8 grand.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx