Re: New but old thread

In Bridge you choose View>Sort>by date and the IPTC info allows Bridge to sort by date. There are other criteria in the list as well. It's my default mode, actually, since I have two cameras and the only things they have in common are their model and their calendar info!

Remember, also, that there are three different ways to view images in Bridge - table, list and filmstrip. And that you can drag the title bars for each window around to rearrange them. So, for instance, all your information windows are on one side of the screen while your preview window is on the other. You can also drag the width of the windows. And make sure you keep your Folder Tab so that you can drag and drop the icons for your files into the folders the files belong in. Make sure you grab the icon, not the filename, however.

Lastly, once you have your windows set up the way you want them you can save the setup under Window>Workspace>Save Workspace. If it gets messed up you simply choose your workspace and Bridge puts it all back the way you had it.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx