Re: New but old thread

Thanks, Emily, I have not worked with Bridge much and will have to get familiar with it.  I tried a trial run importing one of the generic recovered jpeg folders into iPhoto, Lightroom and Bridge.  They all with work to speed my progress I think.  I was surprised that iPhoto grouped photos I think by date take from the metadata.  The others presented them numerically from the file.  There may be other sort options in Lightroom and Bridge but I haven't used them yet.  Things are looking better.
Don
Oh, and I am using PSCS3 now.

Emily L. Ferguson wrote:
Bridge certainly can make sorting a lot easier, but if I recall correctly you're running an older version of PSCS and you'd need at least PSCS2 to get the benefit of the current version of Bridge.

Bulk keywording and captioning is also easy in Bridge but not PSCS1. After that Bridge is extremely useful.