Re: PF members exhibit on 12-19-09

At 7:40 AM -0500 12/20/09, Mark Harris wrote:
            Emily Ferguson - The videographer

It would be interesting to hear more of the context on this image. I would love to know what he is shooting. I suspect the boat was passing you as you shot this so you didn't have too much time.

I would too, and I would also love to know how to contact him. And I'd love to be on that boat too.

Here's a video, but this one's not from that time and probably not by that videographer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPjm_ySimtU
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx