pc lens selection

I use an older 35mm pc lens on my full-frame 35mm film camera, and find myself using it more than the 28mm pc lens which is in the same gadget bag. Both work equally well, I just find that the 35mm focal length allows me to get the same magnification, but with a better  (more) working distance. Of course I'm shooting ham sized and turkey sized subjects.

" Chance favors the prepared mind."
Louis Pasture