Re: My grandson and I need comments and advice

I like my Lumix FZ and agree with Em's other points.   I wouldn't want
to lug anything bigger around on an extended trip. Also if it is lost
it's no big expenses. A spare bat. and memory card is a must. The
charger is very compact with no wires and converters are not a big
issue.

LOOKAROUND - Since 1978
Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround E-Book