Re: Chroma Key and macro photos

Michael
For small items like coins and jewelery, and you can shoot from
overhead, serran film (plastic food wrap)stretched taunt in an
embroidery hoop is magic. You lay your background behind that. The
object appears to float in space. I can provide a little more detail if
you like.

AZ

LOOKAROUND - Since 1978
Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!