Re: Chroma Key and macro photos

On Sun, December 20, 2009 06:59, lookaround360@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Michael
> For small items like coins and jewelery, and you can shoot from
> overhead, serran film (plastic food wrap)stretched taunt in an
> embroidery hoop is magic. You lay your background behind that. The
> object appears to float in space. I can provide a little more detail if
> you like.

The famous brand name is "Saran".

But more to the point -- I've needed something like this, and I never
thought of this approach! I'm sure I'll need it again, and maybe next time
I'll remember this.  Thanks very much!

(No reason to think it's particular band-specific, is there?  Any clear
plastic wrap would probably work?)

Dragaera: http://dragaera.info