Re: photo id please!

Don,

Nope. I was trying to change the subject. I guess you could call it "phishing". But my intention was merely to bring up for discussion a visual topic instead of a techy one. I don't know who the model is. Mortensen had an apparently very adventuresome or provocative or lucky life. He was derided by Ansel Adams. He rode a motorcycle. He taught (and played) at a school in CA - legend may be more interesting than fact.

andy

Don Roberts wrote:
I, for one, do not think that is Norma Jean.  Does your last question mean that you don't know either?  Were you looking for voluntary researchers?  I can't find anything that correlates with the photo so no help from me.
Don

http://people.rit.edu/andpph/a-pix/2009-wmbetty-photo-1.jpg