Re: photo id please!

Andy,

Your photo ID challenge has led me to lots of interesting new things.
Mortensen was way ahead of his time - 21st Century, Beyond Cool,
Mega-Zombie Kitsch - and really trashed by the photo art establishment.
Someone needs to write a film about his life.  His books are worth a lot
now.

Marilyn Monroe was born Norma Jeane Mortenson (1926)!  That would make
her 25 in '51 - the time of the photo.

AZ
LOOKAROUND - Since 1978
Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!