Re: From the sublime to the ridiculous?

David,

on target ... I was in error about going to 1 - if 2 is 2 stops under then 1 is 3 as you say!
I have to pay more attention to detail!!

andy

David Dyer-Bennet wrote:

On Thu, November 19, 2009 10:32, Trevor Cunningham wrote:

       Not knowing a thing about the physics involved, I'm forced to ask
questions:
   Does the proximity of the lights to each other make a difference?

Not generally and theoretically.

How many stops of underexposure does one lamp produce?

Three, in this case.