Re: Post card stamp for back of photographs

With a custom made stamp you can design it the way you want and that can be less crude.

My wife and daughter and grand daughter are in to rubber stamping for a hobby.  My wife and grand daughter just told me that there is waterproof ink that drys quickly.....

Bob

MichaelHughes7A@xxxxxxx wrote:

Rubber stamps can smudge and can look crude.

Michael

--

                           /////
                          ( O O )