Re: Post card stamp for back of photographs

On Fri, October 16, 2009 13:42, MichaelHughes7A@xxxxxxx wrote:

> In a message dated 16/10/2009 18:40:43 GMT Daylight Time, dd-b@xxxxxxxx
> writes:
>
> I'm  looking for a stamp that I can use on the back of 4X6 photographs so
>>  can use them as postcards
>

> Why bother? If you are printing the photos why not print the reverse side
> of the stock photo paper or card you use with a label, address, or
> whatever,
> to  your own design.

The back of the paper isn't coated, so who knows with any given printer
whether you can print on it decently or not?  And it's a much bigger pain
to fire up the computer and printer and run something through than it is
to just hit the back of a card with a stamp.

> Rubber stamps can smudge and can look crude.

If you're sloppy, sure.  But is it important?

The real question might be "why not just write the address and message on
there and stick on a stamp", without doing anything else?
Dragaera: http://dragaera.info