Re: Post card stamp for back of photographs

The Office Max stores in my area take orders for custom stamps.  I have ordered stamps, "Photography by Bob Sull",  "QSL de W8IMO",   "The next meeting of ---------------"  with good results.

Back in the "Copy Max" centers.........

Bob

David Dyer-Bennet wrote:
On Fri, October 16, 2009 13:30, Bob wrote:

Try your local Office Max, Staples, or Office Depot......

Have you ever seen one at any of those places? I haven't.  If your
suggestion is based on general "this is a place to buy rubber stamps"
rather than specific knowledge that they have such a stamp, I think
putting it out there is worse than useless; it encourages people to waste
their time, thinking they're acting on useful advice.

--

                           /////
                          ( O O )