Re: 'Digital lenses"

Ok,  so maybe not lower optical quality... just smaller image circles and of course, here's the con, with smaller image circle there's narrower angles of view thus with narrower angles of view you get more "Parallel" light rays...

It's a lens-makers joke.... get it?  The jokes on us.

Herschel

a result of