RE: PF exhibit on 03-10-09

The other girl I met like that had a ring in her nose which was used to tether her.

Chris

From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John Palcewski
Sent: 03 October 2009 18:11
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: PF exhibit on 03-10-09

She wasn't alone, there were many, many others like her at the shoot.  It was in a club in Philadelphia, a party-cum-live performance sponsored by a trade organization of the porn film industry.  I put a few of the less graphic images on my Live Journal.  (Yes, that Latin cum was a rotten, filthy, dirty little pun.  But hey.  That's what it was all about!)