Re: Working on your "eye"

All my eye

'All my eye and Peggy Martin' is an English idiom from the Midlands - among its meanings are 'over embellished'  maybe working your eye is going that way.

Before the interesting string closes I would like to add that although some of the photos are presented as finished work destined to stun, amuse or inform ourselves as gallery gazers I think we should also value the opportunity it gives from time to time, for photographers to 'defend' their submission perhaps in the same way in which someone 'defends' a piece of work submitted for a degree. The Why's and wherefores, can be as interesting as the how, when and where.

Michael