RE: [SPAM] Re: Working on your "eye"

Michael,

Thanks for that stimulating bit -  love etymology. I had to Google it
and found similar terms: "eye wash" and "my eye!"

The idea of photographers thinking with the "eye" taken literally is
significant. -- same as dancers thinking with their bodies. As well as
other body-centric activities like athletics and music.  It wouldn't be
redundant to say "thinking with my mind" to make that distinct from
thinking with the eyes.
I believe that reflexive or intuitive image making is more fruitful than
the over studied or embellished.  So called "creative techniques" fall
into that realm usually.

Stumbled on to this also: http://www.ouchmyeye.com/

AZ

LOOKAROUND - Since 1978