Insert this!

Hi Gang..............

I shoot theatrical stuff......................

Last night I did photos of the final dress rehearsal of a show.

I took about 500 shots with my Canon 20d using my 28-200mm lens.

I took about 100 shots using my Canon 10d using my 18-35mm lens.

The general shots of the show were obviously taken
with the 30d and I took shots here and there with the 10d
where I needed the wider angle.

OK here is the problem..................

Is there an easy way to insert the shots taken with the 10d in to the shots taken with the 30d?

Then end up with a sequential run of photos
in the order they were taken so say a slide
show would have then run in correct order.

I did set the clock on both cameras to the correct
date and time but it would seem to take forever
to insert the shots by just looking at them when they
where taken.

I am using Photoshop CS4

Thanks

Russ